- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Journey out of the city and to the rolling hills to see beautiful locations that have been captured in film
- Visit the stately Blenheim Palace State Rooms and walk through its magnificent gardens
- Get a panoramic tour of the enchanting Cotswolds, known for its beautiful rolling hills
- Visit the village of Bampton, which is a must-see for fans of the TV series "Downton Abbey"
- Enjoy complimentary WiFi and keep your phone powered up with a personal USB charger at every seat
- Never miss a word of your guide's live commentary with your Personal Audio Headset
This full day tour takes you away from the London sprawl and to the rolling hillsides outside the city to picturesque locations. Your English speaking guide will take you out to Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire, a World Heritage Site, to see its historic house and its famous gardens. This is the principal residence of the Duke of Marlborough. Then you'll head to the Cotswolds, which is best known for its gorgeous rolling hills, a refreshing change from the urban jungles of London. Then you'll journey to the village of Bampton, which is a must-see for fans of the world famous drama Downton Abbey. Many of the scenes have been filmed in this quaint, picture-perfect location. Get away from the city and see the beautiful majesty of the surrounding region.