Discover the beauty of the Kuranda Rainforest
- Ride an Army Duck, the famous skyrail cable car, and hop on the scenic train into the Kuranda Rainforest
- Enjoy panoramic views from aboard the train along the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Ride the tropical rainforest skyrail cable car and soar above the lush tropical rainforest
- Explore the quiet and beautiful village of Kuranda, where you will experience the aboriginal's customs and traditions
- After your tour, visit the tropical fruit orchard which features over 60 different species of exotic tropical fruit trees
Travel deep into the Kuranda rainforest on World War II Army Ducks, plus get to board a train for a pleasant and scenic experience, and ride the famous skyrail while overlooking the lush forests of Australia. The tour starts with a pick up from your accommodation, then you will be taken directly to the Kuranda Scenic Railway and into Kuranda. If you choose the package with the butterfly sanctuary and lunch, you'll visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. If not, you can walk around the village to explore it at your own free time. After exploring the sanctuary or the village, you'll be taken to the Rainforestation Nature Park for the Army Duck Rainforest Tour. During that tour, you will travel on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna. After that, you can visit the Tropical Fruit Orchard, then return to Kuranda Village for the Skyrail cable car ride. During the ride, you can get off at the Red Peak Station, or the Barron Falls Station and end the day with stunning views of Australia's fantastic landscape.