塞維亞王宮 & 聖母主教堂 & 吉拉達塔3小時步行導覽
- Go on a splendid walking tour of the sunlit Mediterranean paradise with an expert guide
- Stroll along the pathways lined with orange trees and listen to the rich history behind each stop
- Explore the Moorish-style palace that has appeared on the hit TV series "Game of Thrones"
- Wander the same exotic gardens and magnificent plazas you've seen on the show!
- Visit Seville Cathedral where the navigator Christopher Columbus rests
- Gaze up at Giralda, the tallest building in the city
- English and Spanish languages are available
There are numerous monuments around Seville; hallmarks of the city’s rich history. This walking tour will take you to the most famous of them, as your knowledgeable guide gives you vital information about the history of each one. The tour begins at the Alcazar of Seville, with its breathtaking Moorish themes and architecture. This famous location’s beauty has been so well known around the world that the famous television series “Game of Thrones” has chosen it to feature prominently as one of its filming locations. Then you will head to the Seville Cathedral where you can marvel at its beautiful exteriors, the intricate stonework and the figures on and around it. It is also the final resting place of the world-famous navigator, Christopher Columbus. Your last stop heads to the Giralda Tower, known as the tallest building in the city and a prominent feature in the Seville skyline. This unforgettable tour takes you right into the history and beauty that Seville is known for.