- Find yourself captivated by Ronda's emblematic location and romantic past with this day tour from Seville
- Fall in love with the fantastic views over El Tajo gorge while walking along Ponte Nuevo (New Bridge)
- Visit Plaza de Toros, the oldest bullrings in Spain and admire its magnificent
- Marvel at its surroundings framed by mountain ranges and learn more about its Celtic roots
- Relax in comfortable air-conditioned transfers while enjoying the impressive sights
A small town standing on a 750m high cliff, Ronda is Seville's best kept secret. The impressive mountaintop city in Malaga, Spain is a two hour drive from Seville, and one of the best tourist destinations you can visit while you're in the Andalusia countryside. Set dramatically above El Tajo (a deep gorge), this city is a mixture of modern and contemporary with fantastic views. Learn about its history as you walk through the Old Quarter. Visit the city's most recognizable landmarks including Plaza de Toros - where the art of bullfighting originated, and admire the beautiful mountainside from the lookout at Puente Nuevo (New Bridge), and more! Afterwards, enjoy a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda Wineries, and there taste some of the best local wines in Ronda. Spend a day well spent with this fantastic, picturesque tour - perfect for those looking for a magical experience in Spain.