Tour around the birthplace of Hollywood blockbusters
- Go on a guided tour of a real Hollywood studio and learn the key phases of the entertainment production process
- Stand right in the birthplace of your beloved movies and TV shows!
- Get a chance to act out scenes from "Friends" in the actual "Central Perk" set, Monica's apartment and Joey and Chandler's pad
- The all-new Grand Finale lets you step into the DC Universe movies with recreated sets where you get to explore superheroes and supervillains
- Swish and flick your way through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, and even have your own Hogwarts house sorting ceremony
- An English speaking guide will fill you in on some of the most thrilling Hollywood facts!
This is the chance to live out a dream: a day tour of the most famous movie studios in the world right in Hollywood! The Warner Bros. Studio Tour will take you to see where movie and TV magic is made. You will head to the backlots and soundstages of some of the world's most famous blockbusters and TV shows. You can even step into the world of the famous TV series 'Friends' and enter the expanded actual Central Perk set, Monica's apartment and Joey and Chandler's pad, getting the chance to re-enact some of its most famous scenes at Stage 48. You can also shop for exclusive Friends merch in the Friends Boutique. Take a look behind the scenes and see how the greenscreen works as you hop on a broom and fly like Harry Potter. You'll even get the chance to visit the all-new Grand Finale where you'll see costumes and props from the famous DC franchise films, particularly every single Batmobile that has ever been used! The Prop Department is another amazing stop where you'll get to see props and items from some of the world's most famous movies! This is the ultimate dream tour for any movie buff.
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
- You are recommended to bring your own mask. If you forget your masks, there's an emergency suppply to assist