Join in a top cooking class located in the old town
- Learn well-known Thai favorites with a touch of modern fusion and international gastronomy
- Intimate class sizes mean you receive a better learning experience
- Visit the fresh local market to learn more about Thai ingredients and local culture
- Located conveniently near Khaosan Road, in the center of the old town
- This class is suitable for everyone, beginners are welcome!
Many people say that you learn a country best by its food, and this Maliwan Thai cooking class will have you discovering the finer details of cooking authentic Thai cuisine. Located in Khaosan Road, you'll be instructed by top-notch instructors in the art of Thai cooking through small class sizes which ensure a real hands-on experience. You'll first go on a Tuk Tuk ride, which is yourtrip to the market where you'll be able to tour the stalls. You'll be able to select your ingredients. This allows you to get a closer look at which ingredients are vital to the cuisine. Upon arriving back at the school, you will be able to watch the instructors cook two dishes. You will take after their example soon after, and construct your own version of the dish, which you will later enjoy for lunch! Then another demonstration of two dishes will be done, which you will once again learn from in order to do it yourself. After you enjoy this second round of dishes, you will receive a personalized certification. You're now ready to bring home the Thai cooking skills you've learned!