- The Noribetsu Bear Farm is a zoo where about 70 unique Ezo brown bears live in a relaxed atmosphere.
- The zoo is full of attractions, including a museum dedicated to brown bears, which is rare in the world, lectures on brown bear ecology by their keepers, and an observatory overlooking one of the clearest lakes in Japan.
- It's not just bears! The duck race is also a very popular event, and if you guess which duck finishes first, you will receive original goods!
- At Yukara-no-Sato, a recreation of an Ainu village, visitors can experience Ainu culture by wearing costumes with traditional Ainu patterns.
- When you get hungry, head to the Kumayama Restaurant to enjoy Hokkaido's famous Jingisukan and other unique Hokkaido dishes.