- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Spend a day in Moalboal's Pescador Island, Cebu's world-class dive site with protected corals and marine life
- Enjoy snorkeling and feeding fish on the vibrant shores of Pescador Island's marine sanctuary
- Swim alongside Cebu's famed sardine run, where a school of countless sardines glide within your reach
- Keep on swimming and get a chance to swim next to sea turtles in Talisay Point!
- Share your experience with others! Join a group tour on Klook’s Pescador Island Snorkeling Join In Day Tour!
Pescador Island's rich biodiversity is yours to explore in this thrilling snorkeling tour! In this amazing journey, you'll be going on a journey to dive into the blue waters and enjoy snorkeling among the gorgeous underwater life found in the island. Your stop at the this world-class diving and snorkeling location will allow you to see protected corals and examine the marine species that call it their home. The marine sanctuary will allow you to swim among the fish and even feed them! You might even get a glimpse of sea turtles as you go! Cebu's famous sardine run is one adventure you also can't miss: you'll find yourself surrounded by huge schools of swimming sardines! You chance to swim with sea turtles in Talisay Point is next, and after this comes an amazing boat ride that'll get you glimpsing dolphins playing in the sea. This journey will conveniently take you to and from your hotel, allowing you to focus on creating priceless underwater memories.
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Sun hat
- Bath towel