- Visit the Catalonian town of Girona, one of the filming locations for King’s Landing and Braavos in Game of Thrones
- Visit the awe-inspiring Cathedral and explore El Call, one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in the world
- Enjoy the informative narrative from your English speaking guide of these historic locations
- Wander the narrow cobbled streets in your own time and admire the famous multi-colored houses on the riverbanks
- Get convenient roundtrip transfers from Barcelona
- Please note that this tour includes a bilingual guide even though you have to select your preferred language
Leave Barcelona behind for the medieval city of Girona and discover the cultural and artistic heritage of this fascinating Catalonian town. Start your half day trip onboard a comfy air-conditioned coach as you journey through picturesque Catalan countryside. Once you reach Girona and enter it's ancient walls you'll instantly feel transported to the Middle Ages, it's no wonder it was chosen as one of the filming locations for Game of Thrones! With your guide, you'll visit the Cathedral built betweent the 11th and 18th centuries and home to the widest Gothic nave in the world. Then, explore the labyrinth of narrow cobbled streets and squares that was the former Jewish Quarter and considered the most emblematic part of the city. Your guide will also take you to the riverbank where you can snap some fantastic photos of the famous pastel-coloured houses here. Finally, you'll enjoy free time in Girona to browse the shops, savor some authentic food at the many traditional restaurants and immerse in this atmospheric city before boarding your coach back to Barcelona.