- Learn about Hong Kong’s development as you discover beautiful colonial architecture that still remains standing
- Soak up the street vibe and immerse in the local culture of Hong Kong’s most iconic neighborhoods
- Visit six family-run restaurants like the popular noodle shop, and more!
- Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour along with Tai Po Foodie Tour are also available for you to try
In Hong Kong and looking to experience the city from a local's point of view? Look no further - go off the beaten path and discover some of Hong Kong's most popular food and drinks. With a guide, stroll around central Hong Kong and visit six handpicked family-run restaurants in the Central and Sheung Wan neighborhoods. Learn not only about the food, its history and preparation, but also about the city's culture. You'll even get a chance to see beautiful architecture that still remains standing, and on top of that: Hong Kong's oldest open market that unfortunately, won't be there much longer because of the city's redevelopment. Educational, satisfying, and fun, the tour is perfect for adventurous foodies who want to see the ins and outs of a city!
- The tour is perfect for food lovers from all age groups with moderate fitness level and who are able to stand and/or walk outdoors for much of the duration
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended as we will be walking or standing for most of the tour
- If the weather forecast is 'rain', please bring an umbrella or rain gear with you