The State of California Department of Public Health has issues a new mandate. Masks are required for all individuals in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status from December 15, 2021 through January 15, 2022
- Take a sightseeing harbor cruise of San Diego and see the city’s top landmarks from the water
- Get an up-close, in-depth look at San Diego's scenic beauty and fascinating history
- Pass by Coronado Bridge, the Naval Base and spot marine life including sea lions
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the San Diego Bay and listen to commentary from your professional guide
- Choose from multiple departure times and a 1 or 2 hour cruise and enjoy the fresh air
See San Diego from the water during a 1-hour or 2-hour harbor cruise. Take in spectacular views and listen to professional narration as you pass by landmarks such as the Coronado Bridge, Star of India, the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier and Harbor Island. Spot marine life and learn interesting facts about San Diego and its history. Indoor seating with air-conditioning and outdoor seating are both available, as well as a snack bar offering snacks, soda, beer, wine, and cocktails.