- Spend a fun-filled day at London Zoo, home to some of the hairiest, scariest, tallest and smallest animals
- Get up close and personal with some of the most popular animals
- Enter "The Land of the Lions" one of the newest, biggest and most exciting animals experiences at the zoo
- Visit the petting zoo, the perfect experience for kids to get to meet and interact with farm animals
- A great trip for animal lovers - perfect for the whole family!
Spend a day out with the family at one of the world's most famous zoos, ZSL London Zoo. Open since 1847, and it is also one of London's most beloved family-friendly attractions. It is home to over 750 animal species, thanks to the dedicated work of the Zoological Society of London. Famous for creating enclosures that are designed to resemble the animals' natural habitats, stepping inside the zoo makes you feel like you've been transported to different parts of the world! While you're there, make sure to visit the newest enclosure: Land of the Lions. Around 2,500 square meters in size, the enclosure looks like the Gir Forest National Park in India - giving you a window-less view of the lions in their natural habitat. You can also take your kids to the Children's Zoo, where they can interact with farm animals - or enter beautiful Madagascar and see the cute and furry lemurs up close. The best part about London Zoo is that it supports wildlife conservation - and is all about taking care of the animals. The perfect educational, awe-inspiring, and fun activity for you, your family, and your friends to enjoy!