Discover the medieval gems of this Tuscan area
- Discover the medieval gems of Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, and Siena
- Stroll through the narrow streets in the blooming heart of Tuscany, while admiring its relaxing landscape
- Taste the best ice cream in Italy – look for Gelateria Dondoli in San Gimignano!
- Visit the Siena Cathedral with its intricate exterior and interior constructed from white and greenish-black marble. Easily one of the most unique cathedrals you'll ever visit
- Taste the high-quality local wine, and find out why Tuscany is the most famous of all the Italian wine regions
There are many places to see and do while you're in the beautiful city of Florence - and most of them are equally beautiful (if not more!), picturesque and brimming with history and culture. Most of them are just a car ride away, and places you can easily visit in the span of one day. With this tour, you get to hit four of those places, namely: Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti. The tour starts with a visit to the hilltop gem of Monteriggioni. Assassin's Creed fans might recognize this stone village as the setting of the famous game, but more than that, the village is a beautiful fortress suspended in time. Next up: Siena, famous for its Gothic architecture, and horse-racing activities. Here you'll be visiting the Duomo, and the Piazza del Campo (where the Palazzo Pubblico stands). After a guided tour of Siena, you'll drive to San Gimignano, a place famous for its renowned Vernaccia, skyscrapers, and its white wine. Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there is so much to see and do - including finding the best ice cream in Italy. You have the free time to roam around and explore at your own pace and time, you can even take this time to find the best spot for lunch (at own cost). Finally, the tour will end at the Chianti area, famous for its postcard-ready landscapes. The tour ends with a sampling of the best Chianti red wine inside a beautiful and sprawling wine estate, along with homemade snacks - the perfect way to end such a beautiful, relaxing sightseeing tour.