- Try Nepal's first and only tower Bungee, conveniently located 25 minutes away from Pokhara Lakeside
- Experience a rush of adrenaline with a 70 meter vertical drop and 3 seconds of free fall
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas and the surrounding hills and rivers
- Feel the ultimate thrill of jumping off a gorge measuring 160 meters high!
- Be safe in the hands of highly trained professional jump masters that utilize the best technology in the industry
If you've got both bungee jumping and a trip to see the Himalayas on your bucket list, now is the time to kill two birds with one stone! Travel to Pokhara and take a short drive out of the city where you'll find Nepal's first and only bungee tower that gives you the thrill of free falling, plus spellbinding views of the famous Himalayas. Strap your gear on and let the professional jump masters brief you before it's time for you to take your leap of faith! The Pokhara Bungee Jump offers you a 70 meter vertical drop and a 3 second free fall before you bounce back and enjoy the rest of your experience. Make sure to take a peek at the scenic surroundings during your jump! Aside from screaming your lungs out from an exhilarating jump, the view of the mountains and rivers around you will surely take your breath away.