Nature and heritage abound in Jeju's east
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of yellow canola flower in full bloom from 19 Mar-20 Apr
- View modern and ancient culture at Korean Folk Village and Women Diver Show
- Discover beautiful nature by trekking Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak and exploring Manjang Cave
- See Jeju with a multi-awarded winning tour operator specializing in tours for independent travelers
- Tuck into a delicious choice of Jeju Black Pork BBQ or vegetarian food for lunch
This multi-award winning tour operator has specialized in excursions around Jeju since 2008 with a particular focus on independent travelers so you won't be getting any of that ‘follow the flag' tour group stuff. Start the day on a fun note by watching a cool horse riding show, or visit a horse museum if it's a rainy day. See a unique part of Jeju's cultural heritage at Seongeup Folk Village, nestled at the foot of Mt. Halla then watch Jeju's famed 'haenyeo' female divers in action and braving the cold as they hunt for the freshest catch. Take a trek up a volcanic peak for breathtaking views before delving inside Manjang Cave, one of the most impressive lava tunnels in the world. And for the complete Korean experience, you'll even get a traditional lunch included too!