清邁 Dragon Flight 叢林飛索體驗
- Fly through Northern Thailand's lush rainforest on a 3 hour zipline tour full of exciting and challenging surprises
- Climb up and down beautiful canopies, rappel down treetops and zipline from tree to tree on this 55 platform course
- Savor views of the magnificent scenery with the 360 View Panoramic Sky Bridge
- Do all the activities feeling safe and sound thanks to professional guides and certified equipment
- This trip is great for everyone, beginners are welcome!
- Want to try other ziplines in the area? Then the Jungle Flight is a must-try for you!
Your wildest treehouse or obstacle course dreams come to life with this canopy zipline adventure, one of the most exciting things to do in Chiang Mai. The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel and it takes you straight to Dragon Flight Zipline Camp, near the lush mountains of Doi Saket. Upon arriving at the camp, the guides will give you a briefing on the obstacle course, the equipment and some safety precautions. From there, you will take a 5 minute nature walk to the starting point of the course, and the three hour fun begins! Climb up (and rappel down) canopies, cross skybridges, and zipline through the lush forests of Doi Saket for a fun and safe adventure perfect for the entire family! Right after completing the 3 hour zipline adventure, reward yourself with a relaxing walk through nature while learning about the forests of Northern Thailand. Afterwards, return to the base for some lunch and refreshments, then enjoy hassle free transfers back to your hotel, the perfect way to close an exciting day.
What To Wear:
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes and appropriate outdoor shoes
What to Bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito repellent
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (preferrably with strap)