托萊多古城 & 風車村一日遊
- Visit one of Europe's oldest and most beautiful cities
- Learn about the colorful culture and history of Toledo, known as the "city of three cultures" where Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together
- Wander through narrow alleys and learn about the beautiful legacy of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the windmills Don Quixote mistook as giants before your very eyes
- Enjoy a delicious all-inclusive traditional Castilian lunch
- Perfect for history lovers and to feel like you've stepped back in time
Ever wanted to travel back in time? This scenic tour to Toledo from Madrid is one of the best ways to do exactly that. Convenient and hassle-free, all you have to do to enjoy this tour is to get to the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time and you're all set! Before even entering the city, you'll be treated to beautiful panoramic views of Toledo and the river Tagus. Next up, a two hour walking tour around the exteriors of the winding cobbestone streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, but not before getting your coffee fix of course! During the two hour tour, you'll wander through narrow alleys, see the beautiful Cathedrals, walk along the walls and gates, and learn about the legacy of the Muslims, Jews and Christians. Not to worry becuase right after, you will be treated to a delicious 3 course traditional Castilian lunch, wine included. And last but not least, for the final leg of the tour, you'll drive to the twelve windmills Cervantes wrote about in his famous novel, Don Quixote, and visit one of them that boasts the original 500 year old grinding mecanism. Get ready to witness the windmills at work if you visit on a windy day!