馬德里佛朗明哥舞蹈餐廳（Corral de la Moreria）門票 & 美食
- Visit 'The Cathedral of Flamenco Art,' which is often visited by kings, presidents, and celebrities
- Corral de la Morería was listed in the New York Times' '1000 Places to See Before You Die'
- Experience the charm of performers in a world-class production featuring national artists & flamenco legends
- Be enthralled by the ferocious drama and passion of this traditional Spanish form of art
- While taking in a performance, enjoy food that has earned a Michelin star in Madrid's Old Town
Named by Unesco as intangible cultural heritage, it is impossible to completely understand Spanish culture and history without an appreciation of Flamenco. Half folk tradition, half high art, this unique form of artistic expression with its strong rhythms and soul-stirring melodies is a spectacle that one should experience in Spain. The Flamenco show at Corral de la Moreria in Madrid is one of Spain's most esteemed tablaos (flamenco venues) and guarantees an electrifying performance. You'll be captivated by the singers, dancers, and guitarists on stage and soon be immersed in the atmosphere of intense passion, stamping your feet and clapping along to the music in no time! While watching the fiery performance, you can enjoy a drink or authentic Spanish gourmet meal in this rustic setting, complete with 19th Century decorations