- Marvel at Montserrat's fascinating rock formations that appear as humans or animals
- Gaze on the famous Montserrat Virgin, patron saint of Catalonia, at the Basilica
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of this natural park and towns from the mountain
- Travel by bus from Barcelona and enjoy a ride on a rack railway during the afternoon tour
- Want to explore Montserrat at your own pace? Book the bus transfer only package for hassle-free transportation!
Very rarely does anyone get the opportunity to experience such an enchanting location as Montserrat. If you're looking for a truly grand sanctuary of picturesque views, the ambiance of hauntingly beautiful music by choir, and an uplifting experience, this tour through a monastery of Montserrat will answer that need. Transported via air-conditioned coach, you'll be able to step into an old monastery, whose monks craft local liquors for you to taste. If you happen to take the afternoon tour, you'd also be able to soak up the scenery and the ambiance of the location via a rack railway. A multilingual guide will be with you every step of the way, explaining the monastery's history and the significance of this location. You'll be able to marvel at the mountain's fascinating rock formations that take the form of animals or even people. And when you walk into the Basilica de Montserrat, you'll be able to pay respects to the patron saint of Catalonia, La Moreneta (known as the Black Virgin), the Montserrat Virgin. There are few places in the world where such a peaceful sanctuary can be found along with breathtaking scenic mountain views. A trip to Montserrat shouldn't be missed.
- The Escolanía of Montserrat is one of the oldest boys’ choirs in Europe (14th century). On some days, you might get to enjoy their performances when they sing at the monastery. Their schedule is subject to change depending on the school calendar and special events of the choir and monastery