Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy unbeatable 360° panoramic views over the whole city of Paris by day and night at the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck with a stunning 25 miles of visibility on clear days
- The ideal central location allows you to see all of the city’s most famous attractions and monuments from new heights such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe and many more!
- Capture spectacular photos of the Paris skyline from this unique vantage point
- Watch the sunset over the Parisian rooftops and see the City of Light come to life!
- Enjoy the interactive games and the exhibition of the History of Paris!
For incredible, interrupted 360 degree views over Paris, soar up to the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck and discover a panorama that will not disappoint. Rivalling and arguably surpassing the views from the Eiffel Tower, this Observation Deck is the perfect vantage point for taking in all the city’s vibrancy, revealing Paris as you’ve never seen before. As you gaze across the rooftops, boulevards and wide avenues, spot some of Paris’s iconic attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe whilst taking some spectacular shots of this historic city stretched out before you. It’s worth visiting at dusk to watch the city gradually transition from day to night and admire the illuminated Parisian skyline glittering against the dark. The enclosed indoor observation deck and on-site café also provide great viewing points for when the weather is colder and windier.
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- The maximum number of visitors allowed has been significantly reduced and measures to regulate the flow of visitors have been taken. As such all elevators are limited to 4 people. More people can be allowed if they are part of the same family or group
- Visitors must follow the unique direction of circulation which has been set up with markings on the ground
- The two staircases to the outdoor terrace are one-way direction only
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors. It is recommended to bring your own mask
- The distance of 1.2 meter between each visitor must be respected at all times except for families and groups
- Hand sanitiser gel will be freely available at the entrance and at several other points in the visiting area