Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Be mesmerized by "Totally Crazy," a brand new glittering, cheeky, and glamorous performance
- See the hypnotic dance act created by choreographer Philippe Decouflé and Ali Madhavi
- Enjoy a tasteful glass of champagne amidst the sights, sounds, and highs of the cabaret
In the city of lights, the Crazy Horse show “Totally Crazy” is a glittering, glamorous feast for the eyes that you shouldn't miss. Crazy Horse is one of Paris' most famous cabarets, having started its life as one of the most forward-thinking cabarets in Paris. It continues to be the most avant-garde of cabarets in a city already full of spetacular art. You'll marvel at the coordination and precision of the performance choreographed by Philippe Decouflé and be hypnotized by shimmering artistic visuals directed by Ali Madhavi. Crazy Horse distinguishes itself with its own style of performance different from the Moulin Rouge and other famous locations, focusing on posture and performance with just the right touch of glamor that doesn't make it over crowded. If you prefer, you can even enjoy some champagne as you watch this mesmerizing performance and lose yourself into the night of lights and dancing.
- An elegant dress code is required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear a tie and jacket. No shorts, jeans, or tennis shoes allowed in the venue