Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Save precious sightseeing time and beat the notoriously long queues at Paris’s most famous landmark
- Ascend the high speed elevator to the second floor to enjoy 360° panoramic views across the city and admire famous landmark such as the Notre Dame, Sacré-Coeur, and the Arc de Triomphe from 115 meters up
- Choose to access all 3 floors to soar up to the 276 meter summit in a glass elevator for truly exceptional views
- Discover the history and heritage of the monument with your tour guide
As the most visited paid monument in the world, ticket queues for the Eiffel Tower are famously long, so waste no time queuing and start exploring right away with skip-the-line tickets. First, meet your local guide and make the short walk to the Eiffel Tower together before sailing past the queues of visitors and jumping straight into the priority access elevator. If heights don’t scare you, stop at the first level and dare to walk the transparent floor 57 meters above the ground. Next, take an elevator to the second floor where you’ll enjoy spectacular aerial views over Paris as your guide tells the fascinating history behind this extraordinary monument. If you opt for Access to All 3 Floors, step into a glass lift and watch Paris stretch out before you as you gradually ascend to the 276 meter summit. At the top you’ll be rewarded with magnificent views from a bird’s eye vantage point so prepare to take some unforgettable photos of the city. Plus, with enclosed and open air viewing decks, you can relish the view no matter the weather or time of day. As a symbol of France across the world, the Eiffel Tower is a must when visiting Paris so book now for your hassle-free entry!