World famous adventure by John Gray’s Sea Canoe
- See the stunning Phang Nga Bay like never before, both by day and night!
- Kayak with your professional guide into the caves and lagoons of Panak Island
- Spot mudskippers, macaques, hornbills and more on this incredible eco-adventure
- Partake in a unique Thai tradition setting off Loi Krathong (floating lanterns) after dark
- Enjoy a delicious, organic and authentic Thai buffet lunch and dinner on board
Developed by the godfather of sea kayaking, John Gray, the Hong by Starlight tour was originally created as a way to avoid crowds. Now, this unique trip is so much more than that. You will get to see stunning views from the sea, discover unique marine geography, sea rare wildlife and more! The best part? This renowned tour lets you see Phang Nga Bay both by day and night. Begin with a convenient hotel pick up, then head to Ao Por Pier and board the escort boat. Skipped breakfast? No worries - an exquisite Thai style lunch will be served on board. After lunch, your first island adventure begins as you hop into a custom made kayak and paddle to breathtaking caves and hongs (secluded sea caves). You will then move on to the second island for more cave exploration with your professional guides. Enigmatic hongs are a true sight to behold - so take your time to admire them. At 6:00pm, relax over a fresh Thai seafood buffet and capture a colorful sunset over Phang Nga Bay.