- Visit the renowned Museum of Modern Art, featuring Van Gogh, Frida and Picasso
- MoMA went through an amazing renovation in 2019 adding over 40,000 square fee of new space in 2019
- A perfect attraction to visit for families, on a date night and for art aficionados
- Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, MoMA offers visitors access to audio guides in nine languages
A peaceful sanctuary, the museum has a reputation for housing the greatest collection of modern art in the world and is well worth a trip when visiting New York. Admire artwork from modern artists such as Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Reflections of Clouds on the Water-Lily Pond, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. You may not even have known these classics were considered contemporary! The museum also features regular exhibitions which you can tour freely with your admission. On a rainy day, there is nothing better than cuddling up at the museum to watch classic movies screened for all visitors. When you're hungry, grab a bite at eatery that offers fresh and healthy food selections. Get inspired when you travel to New York and experience an institution that houses the world’s most revolutionary and legendary contemporary art.
- Check the Upcoming Events Calendar for an updated list of events and shows
- Admission is free for all visitors every Friday evening from 4:00pm-8:00pm for the UNIQLO Free Friday Nights but expect bigger crowds during this time period
- Check the Checkroom Policies for the size and number of bags you may bring into the museum