- Enjoy international artist Bruce Munro's creation of more than 50,000 sticks crowned with frosted glass sphere blooming over Australia's most iconic landmark
- Learn about the Field of Light through an informative guide
- Support environmental awareness by participating in this solar-powered installation tour
- Sip on a steaming cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate as you watch the sun rise
- Enjoy convenient and professional roundtrip transfer in a luxury shuttle bus with free WiFi, filtered water chillers, restroom facilities, and spacious reclining seats
Step into a once in a lifetime experience at the largest Field of Light installation to date, with more than 50,000 stems crowned with frosted glass spheres radiating throughout the desert. Enjoy hotel pick up before dawn and be taken through the pathways that encompass tens of thousands of sphere lights before making your way up the hill to a viewing area. A knowledgeable guide will provide you with insights and background to the art installation created by Englishman Bruce Munro and you will watch as the first sun rays hit Uluru and transform the desert into a sea of soft orange glow. You will be offered a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate to warm yourself as the sun makes its way above the horizon. Capture some amazing photos before being taken back to the hotel.