羅馬梵蒂岡博物館＆西斯汀禮拜堂＆聖彼得教堂快速通關之旅 + 免費義大利咖啡／卡布奇諾
- Bypass the long lines to buy tickets and enter the Vatican Museums with fast-track “skip the line” entry tickets
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s frescoes on the walls and the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, including The Last Judgement
- Explore the Vatican Museum’s collection of western art, including celebrated pieces from the Renaissance era
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, one of the holiest Catholic shrines and burial site of St. Peter
- Learn more about the stories and history behind the many exhibits with a professional multilingual guide
- Please note the St. Peter’s Basilica is currently closed for visitors due to restrictions of the Vatican
The Vatican has been commissioning and collecting art from the early days of the Catholic Church and the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica contain a treasure trove of western art, including many masterpieces from the Renaissance era. Explore the Vatican collections on this guided tour with fast track entry. Over 6 million visitors come to the Vatican museums every year, so there are always long lines to get in. A professional guide will pick you up at the meeting point and lead you to a Vatican Preferred Partner entrance that will allow you to bypass the queues and head straight into the museums. The collections in the museums are vast and can take hours to explore. The multi-lingual guide will introduce you to some of the better known highlights of the collections, including the Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Geographical Maps, and the Raphael Rooms. After touring the galleries, head into the Sistine Chapel and admire the magnificent frescoes on the walls and ceiling. Don’t miss Michelangelo’s masterpieces in this room, especially the frescoes of The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam. Once you have completed the tour of the museum, head into St. Peter’s Basilica to see one of the holiest shrines in the Catholic world, and the resting place of St. Peter, founder of the Catholic Church.