Enjoy the spectacular reefs of the Kerama Islands
- Enjoy an introductory, refresher, or leisure dives for divers of different levels
- Glimpse the incredible world underwater and amazing visibility
- Swim alongside sea turtles and join schools of beautiful fish in crystal blue water
- Hop aboard the fastest dive boats in Okinawa, complete with shower facilities
- Savor a delicious Japanese lunch with the Kerama Islands as the backdrop
A group of 22 islands located 20 miles southwest of Okinawa, the Kerama Islands are home to a rich, colorful world of marine life and underwater caves. Dive into the blue with certified guides and enjoy a swim alongside majestic sea turtles. Get close encounters with beautiful fish, and explore breathtaking reefs as you venture deep into the waters of the Pacific Ocean. You'll be transported to the dive locations via Love or Lucky, two of the fastest dive boats in Okinawa exclusive to the operator, and be treated to a delicious Japanese lunch between descents. With options for beginners and experienced divers, these diving packages cover all you need for your dip into the ocean, letting you enjoy the vast underwater beauty of Kerama.
A: 現場可提供租借2GB SD記憶卡及攝影機，但建議提前預約