Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour around Otaru on a comfortable bus with audio commentary in English, Chinese, or Korean
- Go on a scenic walk along the Otaru Canal and discover its beautiful natural landscape
- Explore its industrial art scene with visits to the Otaru Music Box Museum and Kitaichi Glass Shop
- Have a sumptuous meal of Chinese and Italian fares at the Grand Park Otaru Buffet
- See all the different guises of Otaru with a breathtaking round trip journey on the Mt. Tengu Ropeway
Located on the stunning island of Hokkaido, Otaru is a quaint little port town best known for its beautiful natural scenery and sake distilleries. This old prosperous town was founded on trade and is now a popular travel spot for tourists from both Japan and abroad. Hop on a premium sightseeing bus and explore the city in-depth with plenty of main attraction stops along the way. Witness the breathtaking scenery around Otaru Canal Terminal lined with stunning icons of architecture and visit museums to learn about its booming local industries at the Otaru Music Box Museum and the Kitaichi Glass. Take in the glorious panorama of Otaru on the Mt. Tengu Ropeway ride before immersing in an engaging glass production workshop at The Glass Studio. Continue with a truly gourmet experience in the best of Japanese traditions – unwind with a shot of some of Japan's very best sake at the Tanaka Shuzo Brewery Kikko Gura or satisfy your cravings for good cuisine in a hearty lunch buffet of Italian and Chinese assortments.