- Start planning your trip to Japan 90 days before departure and skip the hassle of booking upon your arrival!
- Skip the lines and redeem your JR Pass via the newly launched digital redemption machines
- Access 4 days of unlimited travel in San'in and Okayama with a single Japan Rail Pass!
- Ride all the Express Trains, Rapid Services, and local trains in the area with the Sanin Okayama Area Pass
- For more details and the recent update on the train schedule, please check the official website
Simply book your JR Pass online, redeem your voucher for your Sanin Okayama Area Pass when you arrive in Japan and be ready to explore all of San'in and Okayama! For 4 days, discover mini caves, caverns, and rock archways of San'in or soak in the hot spring of Yumura Onsen. Travel to Okayama, home to the Korakuen Garden, one of the three best landscape gardens in Japan, and the Okayama Castle right across from the garden. With just a single pass that works for all the Express and local trains in the area, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore San'in and Okayama!
- Select a redemption date and fill in your information. You can redeem your pass at the major JR West station.
- JR Pass 僅適用於持「短期滯在」簽證的非日本護照持有者，持日本境內永久居留權的非日本護照持有者恕無法使用
- 入境時請取得「短期滯在」印章／貼紙，以便合法使用 JR Pass。如使用自動化閘門，將無法取得上述印章／貼紙
- 請查看官網，了解更多 JR Pass 預訂資格
- Adult：12 and above. *An Adult's or Child's rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free.
- Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free.
Notice of redemption of reserved seating for JR-West Rail Pass
- San'in-Okayama Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- Valid trains are below;
- Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'YAKUMO,SUPER HAKUTO (INCL.Kamigori⇔Chizu) etc.'
- Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- These trains below cannot be used
- Bullet Train “SANYO SHINKANSEN” (Shin-Osaka⇔Hakata)
- San'in-Okayama Area Pass is usable.
- Additional separate tickets are required
- When additional tickets are required, obtain the tickets at a JR-WEST station before boarding.
- 1 First Class (Green)/Sleeper Tickets and separate Express Tickets are required.
- 2 Separate Express Tickets are required.
- 3 Separate First Class (Green) Tickets for Local Services are required.
- 4 Separate Reserved Seat Tickets are required.
- 5 Separate charges will apply if using carriages/trains that require numbered or liner tickets.