泰國華欣拷汪宮 & 華欣火車站一日遊（AK Travel 提供）
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover the beauty of Hua Hin, a resort town formerly frequented by the Thai royal family
- This immersive tour takes you on an unforgettable adventure to some of the city’s most amazing sights
- Take in the incredible natural views, unique atmosphere and learn about its rich past
- If your itinerary takes you to Hua Hin next, your guide can arrange a downtown Hua Hin drop off for you!
- Book Enjoying the Slow Relaxing Life in Hua Hin Private Day Tour by AK and travel with just you, your family and friends!
Explore Hua Hin on a wonderfully immersive adventure taking you to some of the city’s best sights. Start the day departing Bangkok and heading for Phra Nakhon Khiri, a historical park that is filled with palaces, temples, royal halls, pagodas, chedis and other buildings in either the classical Thai style, European neo classical, or Chinese style. Next stop is the White Beach Seafood Restaurant where you can taste authentic Thai food at very affordable prices. You will then move on to Plearn Wan, a relaxing space filled with rustic charm and designed to model a 19th century village. Here you can find loads of souvenirs from vintage toys and clothing to antiques. One of the big highlights of the tour is a stop at Hua Hin Railway Station, a unique historical landmark with over 100 years of history, one of the oldest railway stations in Thailand. The tour concludes with a visit to the Chang Chui Plane Night Market where you can find a nice selection of shopping and dining, combined with modern art pieces mostly made from recycled materials. Afterwards, join the return transfer to Bangkok or arrange with your guide to be dropped off in Hua Hin.
- Warning: this tour will fill up the storage space in your memory card. Ensure you have enough storage space in your phone/camera for photos!