Visit a World Heritage rainforest and learn about aboriginal tribal culture
- Located within the World-Heritage Rainforest and just 30-minutes from Cairns you'll find the one of Australia's most famous natural parks, Rainforestation Nature Park
- Your ticket includes three experiences during your visit; Army Duck tour of the rainforest, Pamagirri Aboriginal Exprience (Dance Show & Dream Time Walk) as well as admission to the Koala and Wildlife Park
- Discover authentic Indigenous Australian culture during your Pamagirri Aboriginal experience before joining a local indigenous guide to learn about the customs and ancient traditions of the rainforest in Kuranda
- A visit to the Koala and Wildlife Park will have you up close learning about some of Australia's iconic animals including koalas, kangaroos and wombats
- Share your experience instantly with free Wi-Fi access available in the area
Discover Australia’s truly unique environment at Rainforestation Nature Park, just a short 30-minute drive from Cairns. Nestled within approximately 100 acres of pristine Australian rainforest - Rainforestation Nature Park is most well-known for being part of a UNESCO World Heritage site. Here you can enjoy a wide range of activities, learn about aboriginal culture and even get up close to some of the country’s iconic animals. Watch the 30 minute Pamagirri Show - an aboriginal dance performance, see koalas, dingos, wombats, kangaroos and crocodiles and learn from the wildlife keepers about the animals’ habits. A trip to Rainforestation Nature Park is a true insight into Australia’s stunning nature and wildlife.