- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Embark on an adventure outside Las Vegas, but not before taking a photo by the Welcome to Las Vegas sign!
- Make your way to the famous Seven Magic Mountains where you can marvel at colorful towers of stacked stones
- Wander the West Rim hiking trails of the scenic Grand Canyon, one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World
- Take a walk across the top of the Hoover Dam for a breathtaking view of this engineering marvel
Take a break from the glitz and glamor of Las Vegas and head to the desert for a relaxing and calming breather. This intimate full day tour transports you away from the high buildings and into the stretch of a scenic desert. Your adventure's first stop is the famous desert art installation called the Seven Magic Mountains, which is comprised of 7 colorfully painted boulder totems that reach up to 35 feet high. Your friendly guide will discuss the creation of these formations as well as how desert life is. Next up is a visit to Hoover Dam, one of the finest examples of North American civil engineering. You'll be taken to the top of the Hoover Dam, where your group will be treated to a spectacular view of the Dam. Last is an exploration of the Grand Canyon's West Rim. 4 hours worth of free time will be allotted for your group to wander this natural treasure. There are numerous places to visit there, like the Eagle and Guano viewing points as well as an old west town. This tour ends with a drop off between 19:00 and 19:30