Join the only Bridge Climb in New Zealand!
- Climb the iconic Auckland Bridge on a 1.5 hour tour for panoramic views of the city and Waitemata Harbor
- Enjoy exclusive access and guided commentary as you experience New Zealand's only Bridge Climb
- Discover the bridge's history, architectural and engineering feats thanks to your knowledgable guide
- Go behind the scenes and discover backstage views of the Auckland Bridge Bungy
- A perfect activity for thrill seekers!
Head to New Zealand's only Bridge Climb and challenge yourself to this 1.5 hour journey climbing the iconic landmark. After being equipped with your safety equipment, your guide will lead you and your small group on an exclusive walkway which will lead to gentle curves leading you higher and higher on the bridge. Along the way, your guide will give you interesting facts and stories behind the bridge and about it's specific architectural design. Once you reach summit, you'll be rewarded with Auckland's most stunning view, overlooking Waitemata Harbor and Auckland city. This activity lets you do more than just sight-see this landmark, it lets you be part of the whole experience!