- Tour Dubai in search of its historical sights and famous icons and visit the oldest building in the city
- Stop by and take photos at Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Mosque or witness Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world from a distance
- Opt for packages with tickets to the Burj Khalifa, Global Village, or Dubai Frame to enjoy these sites alongside your tour
- Enjoy seeing these iconic locations around Dubai and experience the city's history and modern advancements
- Travel conveniently with round trip hotel transfers and transport via a comfortable vehicle during your tour
Once a small fishing village at Dubai Creek, Dubai has grown into a sprawling metropolis. Discover life before and after its magnificent transformation on an incredible Dubai City Tour of your choice. Upon getting picked up, head to the Dubai Museum and behold the history of Dubai and some of its best artifacts. At Jumeirah Mosque, see how the spiritual side of this city moves and is a part of everyday life. After seeing the splendid Jumeirah Beach, taking in the sea salt air, you'll head to the most famous of Dubai's buildings: the iconic Burj Al Arab. From here, the architectural marvels of Dubai await: The incredible man-made Palm Island, and the world famous Atlantis Hotel. Take a trip to the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall to see how the elites do their shopping amongst the thousands of brand names available. Then visit the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, before completing your tour with a hotel drop off.