- See some of Cebu’s top attractions in just one day when you join this exciting expedition from Klook!
- Visit Simala Church and be in awe of its castle-like beauty, inspired by the churches in Europe
- Stop by Magellan's Cross, dubbed as one of the most important historical landmarks in the city
- Explore the grounds of the Temple of Leah, a Roman-style temple offering gorgeous views of Cebu
- Enjoy round trip hotel transportations for a hassle-free adventure!
- PROMO until April 30, 2021 only! Use code CEBUGUIDE for an additional 5% off on any Cebu Activities, up to P500 off or NEWCEBUGUIDE (for new users only) for an additional 6% off on any Cebu Activities, up to P1000 off!
Make the most out of your day in Cebu and join this tour from Klook! This exciting adventure will take you to some of the most famous attractions of the location. Get to know the devoted Catholic faith of the locals when you visit the beautiful churches of Simala Shrine, Basilica del Sto. Nino, and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Learn about the rich history of the Queen City of the South and marvel at the beauty of Magellan’s Cross. Stop by Cebu's Taoist Temple, a beautiful place of worship built by the city’s Chinese community. Before your day ends, you’ll also explore two of the most picturesque places in Cebu: the Temple of Leah and Sirao Garden. Hotel pick ups and drop offs are also included to make your day as worry-free as possible.