- Walk on a spiritual trail toward famous worship sites found within Pondicherry in South India
- Discover the history of local temples, cathedrals, and meditation centers from your English guide
- Learn about Catholicism on your stops at the Sacred Heart Basilica and Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- Devote your mind and soul in finding inner peace through yoga at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram community
- Admire the architecture of two Hindu temples, Sri Kanniga Parameswari and Sri Varadaraja Perumal
Pondicherry is an absolute respite for spiritually minded folks in search for the wealth of spirituality residing in its temples, cathedrals, and meditation centers. On this tour, let your English guide help you on your discovery through mindfulness and spirituality that made the city famous. Your first stop is at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, one of the few traces of Catholicism in India and a standout in architecture and style because of its reminiscence to other European churches. Move on to the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, a Catholic centerpiece and crowned Mother church of Pondicherry is another impressive architectural accomplishment built in the heyday of French colonization. Learn the significance of spiritual pursuits of many Indian folks on your visit to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram community. Named after the pioneer of Integral Yoga, the fellowship devotes its spiritual realizations transforming their nature through cultivating a rich inner spiritual life. The tour concludes with a two-part temple visit to the Sri Kanniga Parameswari and Sri Varadaraja Perumal, impressive Hindu temples within the city that are believed to be visited by the gods in written history.