【優惠】富士山 & 忍野八海一日遊（東京出發）
- Take this tour to visit the Mt. Fuji 5th Station and get stunning views of this iconic volcano
- Complete your trip to Tokyo by seeing Mt. Fuji and the nearby breathtaking attractions with different package options
- Visit the 8 ponds of Oshino Hakkai then go shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets or have an onsen experience
- Reconnect with nature and explore the raw beauty of Hakone, Lake Yamanakako, and Kachikachi-yama Ropeway
Marvel at the wonders of nature as you visit Japan’s iconic sights through your chosen package. Stop at the famous Fifth Station of Mount Fuji, which stands at 7,546 feet and provides stunning views of the Fuji Five Lakes and the Hakone National Park. Next up is Oshino Hakkai, the set of eight lakes that can be found in the idyllic village of Oshino. On some days of the year, you will get to visit Arakurayama Sengen Park instead of the Fifth Station, which offers panoramic views of Mount Fuji and Fujiyoshida City. Aside from that, there’s also a beautiful five-story pagoda which commemorates the lives of fallen Japanese soldiers during World War I. To cap off the tour, go on a shopping spree at Gotemba Premium Outlets or have a soothing onsen experience. For a different experience, opt for another package and visit Hakone Jinjya, a shrine dating back half a century, known for its iconic red structure. Have a moment of tranquility as you head to Lake Yamanakako, which sits at the foot of Mount Fuji. Lastly, ride the Kachikachi-yama Ropeway and see the surrounding lakes and forests from greater heights. Either of these options would be a perfect way to spend a day in Japan.
- Please make sure not to lose your passport and other valuables. The operator is not responsble if you lose anything during the tour
- During your free time at certain stops, you must follow the instructions on site
- If you’re looking for other things to see and do in the country, check out more Tokyo tours!