- Visit the Auckland Sky Tower and take in iconic landmarks and volcanoes from your 360° viewpoint
- Marvel at the panoramic views of Auckland from the heart of the city
- At 328m, the sky tower is the tallest man-made tower in the southern hemisphere
- Enjoy the complimentary WiFi available, and share your unbelievable views with friends and family
- Have a delicious heartful meal at the top at Orbit 360°
The Auckland Sky Tower is not only the most iconic building in Auckland's skyline, but also the tallest building in the southern hemisphere! Standing 220m above street level on the observation deck, you will be able to get unobstructed views of the whole city and on a clear day, glimpses of up to 80km away! From Auckland's historic sites to landmarks and even volcanoes, the sky tower is the best spot to see all that the city has to offer. If you are feeling extra adventurous, you can even jump off from the sky tower with Sky Jump (at your own expense)! For those who prefer a little less adrenaline, the sky tower boasts an impressive high-end casino and several dining options to choose from such as Orbit 360°. Here, you can enjoy a romantic and delicious meal with the beautiful city skyline as the backdrop.