- Have a fun-filled experience when you book this trip to Kiyosato Highland from Tokyo
- Marvel at the relaxing scenery of the countryside aboard an air-conditioned bus from Shinjuku Center
- Enjoy picking peaches or grapes depending on the season that you'll visit
- Witness over 200 seasonal flowers bloom in the botanical garden in the spring and in the summer
- Enjoy snow sledding at Fujimi Kougen Snow Resort during wintertime!
Located just two and a half hours away from Tokyo by bus, Kiyosato Highland Park is a popular attraction known for its rolling hills and scenic views of the surrounding mountains. Kick off your trip with a meet up with your trip conductor at the Shinjuku Station. Escape the hustle and bustle of the metropolis and take a deep breath once you arrive at the mountains. Rest a bit as you walk around Dangozaka Service Area, a well-known spot that offers both Japanese and Western-style food. Then, the driver will take you to Yamanashi Fruits Farm to eat and pick seasonal fruits. A visit to the Herb Garden Travel Diary and all-you-can-eat shabu-shabu are included in the itinerary too. Once you're all filled up, you will take a lift to Kiyosato Terrace. There, you can walk through the area or just sit back and take in the amazing views from the top. Wrap up the trip with an epic picture of the mountains' panoramic landscape before you return to Tokyo