- Cruise along San Francisco's historic waterfront and take in the city's spectacular skyline
- Don't miss the once-in-a-lifetime experience of sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy the breeze on deck and take advantage of prime photo opportunities
- Sit back and listen to the informative audio narration describing major landmarks during the cruise
- You may also get the chance to see sea lions on the city piers
Enjoy views of San Francisco from its historic waterfront by booking a 60-minute sightseeing cruise through Klook! The cruise runs multiple times a day and depending on your chosen time, you’ll be able to see the city in all its morning glory, under the mesmerizing light of the sunset, or watch it burst into life after dark. You'll pass by numerous landmarks like Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, so be sure to bring a camera so you can take snapshots and videos. If you’re lucky, you might even see the famous sea lions of Pier 39. There are multilingual recorded audio guides aboard the boat if you want to learn about the history of San Francisco and the significance of the sites that you’ll see. If you’re looking for a unique way to experience San Francisco, then don’t pass on this spectacular hour-long bayside adventure.