- Book through Klook and go to the Top of Europe by visiting the Jungfraujoch in the Bernese Alps!
- Enjoy scenic rides between the saddle and Grindelwald by riding the famous Jungfrau railway line
- Feast on a variety of food from one of the restaurants and enjoy incredible views of the landscape
- Revel in the joys of snow and partake in a variety of winter-based activities at Snow Fun Park
If you happen to be visiting the village of Grindelwald during your trip to Switzerland and looking for something fun that you and your companions can partake in, then book through Klook and purchase tickets to ride the famous Jungfrau railway line between the village via Kleine Scheidegg and the famous Jungfraujoch where the Top of Europe can be found. This also comes with entrance fees for you to be able to enjoy the attractions in the area. You can spend the day doing a number of things, such as hiking around snowy trails and relax inside the Mönchsjoch Hut; trying your hand at fun winter-based activities like snowboarding, skiing, and sledging inside Snow Fun Park; explore the incredible Ice Palace and wandering around the Sphinx Vantage Terrace; delight in chocolates inside Lindt Chocolate Heaven; enjoy stunning views of the landscape surrounding you while you feast on a delicious meal at one of the panoramic restaurants. This is definitely a must for any tourist visiting the country and it’ll surely make any trip there more memorable.
- Jungfraujoch is 3,454 meters above sea level. Please drink sufficient amounts of water before going there to prevent altitude sickness
- Please wear several layers of warm clothing and appropriate shoes for the winter on the date of your visit
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures