- Admire the natural beauty of Japan in this exciting snorkeling and trekking experience on Ishigaki Island
- Enjoy the cool and clean waters of the island and have a lovely time snorkeling through the famous Blue Cave
- Join an easy trek where you can visit a waterfall and have some free time with your fellow travelers
- Be picked up and dropped off at your hotel and for a hassle-free day on Ishigaki Island
- For a limited time, get a free ticket to Taketomi Island for every booking!
If you’re itching for a beach day during your stay in Okinawa, there’s an island that you can visit for some fun water activities — Ishigaki Island. Located in the southernmost part of the country, Ishigaki is known for its gorgeous beaches perfect for lazing, swimming, and snorkeling. For those traveling on the island soon, you can join this refreshing snorkeling and trekking activity from Klook. You’ll start your day with a visit to the Blue Cave where you can have a swim or snorkel. Later in the day, you’ll then head to a nearby waterfall where you’ll embark on an easy trek and appreciate the natural beauty of Ishigaki. Once you’ve reached the island, you can enjoy its waters, swing through jungle ropes, and have a relaxing time with your fellow adventurers. Round trip hotel transportation is also included to make your day as stress-free as possible.
What To Bring:
- Bath towel
- Beach sandals or shoes