京都二條城 & 二之丸御殿門票
- Visit one of Kyoto’s world famous UNESCO World Heritage sites Nijo Castle and Ninomaru Palace
- Learn about the history of Japan as you wander around the castle and palace’s vast grounds
- Be in awe at the beauty of the blooming flowers during the Nijo Castle 2019 Sakura Festival
- Skip the long lines at the castle’s entrance and enter with your voucher’s QR code
- Explore the exclusive area in Nijo Castle with a certified English-speaking guide
- Get a 10% discount when you book through Klook!
Learn more about Japan’s fascinating history and culture as you wander around the grounds of Nijo Castle and Ninomaru Palace! Built in 1603, Nijo Castle was used as the residence of the first shogun of the Edo Period. Explore the castle’s grounds and make your way to Ninomaru Palace, the home and office of the shogun during his visits to Kyoto. Be in awe at the palace’s well-preserved rooms and beautifully decorated ceilings. Enjoy a stroll around the palace’s traditional Japanese garden. Visit from 21 Mar-14 Apr and get a chance to see the beautiful sakura blossoms fill the garden during the 2019 Nijo Castle Sakura Festival. Book now on Klook to make your trip to Kyoto unforgettable!
- Please wear shoes that allow you to walk steadily and easefully on gravel roads