Soar the skies of Pokhara
- Enjoy the experience of a lifetime paragliding over the Himalayas
- Foot-launch and foot-land on a paraglider – it's like flying with your own wings!
- Take in airborne views of the Himalayas and behold the Annapurnas, Mt. Everest, Mt. Fish Tail and more
- Be briefed with safety instructions and procedures prior to takeoff
- Learn the controls of paragliding from your partner pilot
Soar the skies of Pokhara in this incredible paragliding adventure. Designed as tandem flights, you'll be paired with a pilot as you foot-launch from the 1,592m takeoff point in Sarangkot, and foot-land by the placid Phewa Lake. It's an experience akin to having your own wings! Replace any fear of heights with awe and wonder at scenic views of the Himalayas, with sights of the Annapurnas, Mt. Everest and the virgin Mt. Fish Tail, as well an incredible bird's eye glimpse of Pokhara Valley. You'll also get a crash course on paragliding controls as your pilot navigates the flight. So keep your eyes open, take a deep breath and make that leap into Pokhara skies – it's going to be a journey you'll never forget.