- Visit Ipoh Heritage Trail and learn some interesting, fun facts about this old mining town
- Explore the majestic cave temples built in the limestone caves of Ipoh
- Tour the mysterious and unfinished Kellie's Castle with your English-speaking guide
- See what Ipoh has to offer during this heritage walking tour
- You can use our private city transfer service if you stay outside of Ipoh
Located approximately 200 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh makes an ideal destination from the usual tourist sites in the capital. One of the top reasons to visit Ipoh is to explore the region’s cave temples. When Chinese Buddhists landed in Ipoh, they found the cavernous space inside Ipoh’s limestone cliffs to be a suitable space for a temple. Explore Kek Lok Tong and Sam Poh Tong with your group and marvel at the stunning interiors of these cave temples. Be transported into the world of Buddhism as you walk towards the cave chambers to see the bronze statues and religious decorations. Journey back in time as you visit each landmark in the city that boasts strong influence from the British conquerors. Witness the English colonial legacy as your guide takes you to iconic buildings such as the Railway Station, Birch Clock Tower, Ipoh Town Hall, and the Old Post Office. A day of exploring these tourist sites will surely make you hungry. So have your delicious and filling lunch while looking at the calming views of the vibrant city. Wrap up the entire experience with a visit to the eerie hallways of the unfinished Kellie's Castle. Enjoy the convenience and comfort of hotel pick up and drop off services within Ipoh.