- Visit the famous historical and natural attractions in the city of Nikko on this day tour from Tokyo
- Admire the Kegon Falls and learn about the history of the Toshogu Shrine
- Have a fulfilling day immersing yourself in Japanese culture with your friendly guide
- Choose between relaxing at Chuzenji Lake or experience the soothing Nikko Hot Springs
- Hop aboard from a convenient meet up location in Tokyo
TochigiNikko is a charming town in Japan’s Tochigi Prefecture with plenty of attractions where you can experience authentic Japanese culture. Join this day tour and enjoy the best that the town has to offer. Visit the Toshogu Shrine, a beautiful shinto shrine and memorial of Tokugawa Ieyasu who founded the Tokugawa shogunate. Then, admire the magnificent Kegon Falls which was formed when the Daiya River was rerouted by lava flows. Afterwards, choose between the Chuzenji Lake or the Nikko Hot Spring. In Chuzenji Lake, gaze at the pristine waters and enjoy a stunning view of Mount Nantai. At the Nikko Hot Spring, you can relax and regain your energy before concluding this exciting trip by experiencing an Onihei Edo-style service area.