素貼山雙龍寺 & 蒲屏宮私人包車半日遊
- Enjoy a comfortable private trip abroad an air-conditioned car or van that can accommodate up to 10 people
- Visit Doi Suthep, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat U Mong, and more!
- Explore Bhubing Palace which was built in 1961 to accommodate the royal family's visit in Chiang Mai
- Travel safely and quickly to each destination in Chiang Mai with an experienced and friendly driver
Chiang Mai is blessed with lots of historical and majestic temples that withstood the test of time. They say you haven't been to the city if you haven't visited one of its temples. One of northern Thailand's most sacred temples, the one that crowns the Doi Suthep mountain on the western outskirts of Chiang Mai, is definitely something that shouldn’t be missed. The majestic temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep overlooks the city from the northwest side of the mountain. Explore the temple's corridor and learn the locals' deep connection with their Buddhist gods. After that, you'll visit Bhubing Palace. Built in 1961 to accommodate the royal family during their visit to Chiang Mai, the palace is also used as a guesthouse for foreign dignitaries. It features a Thai architectural style, ruean mu, and was master planned by Prince Samaichalerm Kridagara. Marvel at the interiors of the palace as you walk down the royal grounds. Wrap up the trip at a shopping center so you can see where the locals feast on street food and search for cheap shopping deals! No matter which date you choose, the views of each destination make it a worthwhile day trip in Chiang Mai.
What To Wear:
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
What To Bring:
- Bottled water
- Extra cash