Morning, noon and night scooter and street food tours
- Take in the city's special atmosphere as you roam through its streets on a scooter
- Choose a morning, afternoon, or evening tour to suit your schedule
- Visit Ho Chi Minh's diverse districts visiting markets, historic sites, and local finds
- Get your fill of delicious Vietnamese food on all tours such as pho noodles, local dessert, and Vietnamese coffee
- For a true foodie experience, book a street food tour with numerous food stops
- Safe, friendly, and professional drivers will make your tour extra memorable
Peek into Saigon's vibrant local life on a 4 hour urban scooter adventure around Ho Chi Minh City and try Vietnamese street food from the best stalls in town. You'll be picked up from your hotel by your expert driver-guide who will skillfully and safely navigate through the notorious Saigon traffic. Learn about landmark events in Ho Chi Minh City history such as the mysterious story of Thich Quang Duc, a monk who set himself on fire to protest against the government, and visit a 1968 apartment block, showcasing some of the city's most satisfying architecture. Along the way, you'll be revitalized by hearty bowls of flavorful noodle soup, sugarcane juice and, for the street food tour options, a full barbecue feast! Take a stroll through the biggest flower market, replenished multiple times a day for the freshest flowers and experience the contrast of District 7 (the 'Beverly Hills of Saigon') and the riverside stilt houses, before enjoying a refreshing coconut at the floating market. With your scooter driver with you the whole way, you'll be able to ask questions as you go and get an insight into life in Vietnam. Be scooted back to your hotel where, before you part ways, your driver will give you a Vietnamese gift as a souvenir.