濟州島 聯合國世界文化遺產 一日遊
- Get to see some of Jeju's best UNESCO-listed sites on this intimate day tour!
- Explore the picturesque island of Jeju, a hidden gem lying off the southern shores of South Korea
- Enjoy the South route to hike up Mt. Halla and visit the Jusangjeolli cliff and Cheonjiyeon falls
- Take the East route and hike up Seongsan Sunrise Peak to reach sites of interest including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach
- Experience this intimate tour complete with entrance fees, lunch, and a hotel pick up service
Take this tour and find some spectacular UNESCO-listed sites. Take the south route of Jeju Island and experience natural wonders such as the Jusangjeolli Cliff and the Cheonjiyeon Falls. Travel to the east side and see Woljeongri Beach, which is known for its emerald waters and relaxing atmosphere. Then, explore Manjang Cave where you will go on a 60-minute trek and spot some interesting structures like lava stalagmites and lava tube tunnels. After lunch, head to the village of Seongeup and get a glimpse of authentic Jeju folk culture. Admire their ingenious alleys that are designed to block the wind. Enjoy viewing sacred stone statues called “Harubang” as well. Be prepared for the Herb Park, whose 180 varieties of herbs make it a delight to the senses. Here, you can participate in an aromatherapy session, where you can luxuriate to a golden foot bath. The tour concludes with three locations that offer spectacular views. In Seopjekoji, sightsee the island’s magnificent eastern shore. The view is heightened during the spring when yellow canola flowers are in full bloom. Immerse yourself in Gwangchigi Beach’s peaceful atmosphere. From here, you can see the entire side view of the tour’s final stop, Seongsan Sunrise Peak. Finally, go on a 60-minute trek around this crown-shaped peak and appreciate views of the island’s eastern end. This peak is famous (and gets its name from) the stunning view of the sunrise that it offers.