- Tour route: Takatsudokyo Gorge - Mizunuma Station Onsen Center - Iwafune fruit park - Ashikaga Flower Park - Hanyu Service Area
- Spend your spring time on an exciting day trip to Gunma Prefecture and Ashikaga Flower Park
- Be captivated by one of the most beautiful flower parks in the world, the Ashikaga Flower Park
- See hundreds of vibrant wisteria plants while exploring the park and its stunning flower tunnel
- Board the Watarase Valley Railway and witness various idyllic spring sceneries while on transit
- Enjoy a satisfying lunch meal of udon noodle and pork cutlet rice bowls at Mizunuma Onsen Station
The best part of springtime in Japan is the sight of spring flowers blooming! Take your holiday in Tokyo to the next level and join this seasonal day trip to Gunma and Ashikaga Flower Park. Experience spring like never before as you visit one of the top spring flower sites in the country plus other famous landmarks along the way. Kick off your adventure with a leisurely walk along the stunning Takatsudokyo Gorge before heading to Mizunuma Station Onsen Center for a delicious lunch served with cucumber udon noodle and rice bowl topped with pork cutlet. Take on railway ride from Kobe Station and marvel at various tranquil landscapes from the train window. If you’re craving for fruits, then an all-you-can-eat strawberry picking experience at Ashikaga Orchard will get you covered! Satisfy your cravings and savor the taste of fresh and juicy strawberries in the orchard. As one of the best places to view fuji flowers, Ashikaga Flower Park takes pride in its seas of blue, white, and pink Fujis, as well as yellow laburnums. Be sure to spot the 100-year-old Fuji tree with an enormous umbrella of fuji flowers while on site! End your day adventure on a happy note as you go shopping for souvenirs and local products at Hanyu Service Area.